Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What a Great Little Sis I Have!!!


I wanted to take a few moments to let Katelyn know how much I love her...

Kate,

You are the greatest little sister any big sis could ever ask for. You bring a smile to my heart and face each time I hear you shout "KELSEY!!!" as I come outside. Sorry I wasn't there to see you lose your first tooth. Congratulations!! Also, Sorry for being the infrequent sis I have been lately. I wish there was more time in the day for us to spend together. But, unfortuneatly, you must go to first grade...Oh, year-round schedules. Anyway, regardless, I should try much harder to see you more. And you know what I want to do with you some coming up Saturday...GO TO FRANKIES! That would be soo much fun. Katelyn, I want you to know how much I love you and how much I miss you on the days I don't get around to seeing you. You are the greatest and I never ever will forget you! Always remember to ask God when in need of help and to keep that gorgeous SMILE of yours on your face. Enjoy being a 6 year old with one less tooth! You're the shining sky in my nighttime sky! I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK AND MORE!!!!

Your big sis,

Kelsey


Oh, and I can't forget about the greatest 2nd mom on the planet...

Jennifer,

Please always remember that I LOVE YOU, TOO!! Your are the greatest second mom any girl could want. Would you mind helping Kate type a letter on your blog for me to read or something like that! That would mean the world to me! You touch my heart so!

Love,

Kelsey

1 comment:

JVS said...

Kelsey,

You are so sweet to write Katelyn (and me) a note. Katelyn enjoyed reading it herself. Sorry that she hasn't gotten around to writing you back. It's hard to get her to do ANYTHING after a long day of first grade and then homework! Just keep watch and hopefully she will write to you soon!! Love you Kelsey! JVS