Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Well Deserved Appearance

My Blog is a wonderful thing and definitely something I am thankful for this holiday season. However I have such goals for it. I want it to grow in memories, presentation, personality, and character with every post I write.
But something that has been all too lacking on my wonderful blog is the presence of my family. My Family #2 appears quite often. Friends are shown frequently. Bailey is in every post. But what about my MOM, DAD, SISSY! My immediate family that I spend EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE with. Isn't it sad that the people I spend every day with are the people that get pushed aside in my daily entries. Why is that?
I concluded that it is because I take them for granted. I don't bring my camera to our Monday night dinner or to Church on Sunday or in the endless car rides that occur throughout the week. Nor is my camera present on the couch while we gaze at 21st Century hulabaloo.
My Family is such a blessing and I love every minute of time I share with each of them. So I am making in my Thanksgiving Resolution to try to showcase my simple family events upon your computer screen, the simplest but yet most precious days of my life.
And maybe (just maybe) I might be able to post a post without having to scrapbook or include pictures. Its the memories and my thoughts that I will appreciate, equally as much as the photos.
So on behalf of my resolution I am including this scrapbook page that I adore. Mom and I bought matching PJs and Camille was willing to be the photographer. After several attempts these were my favorite pics. I Love my Mom, but I hate that all I can say is "I love you!" Give me better words!!

Good night again!

K

No comments: