Here is a amazing picture of Regan jumping. (at least I think this is Regan, I can't tell)
And just a quick shot of myself, one of only a few pics where I look decent.
Again, ME! I love Ballet! I am so thankful for CDC to let me pursue these dreams everyday.
And now for my favorite picture of the day!!!!!! Taylor as a reindeer in her tap dance. I love how this picture is focused in on her and that she is smiling at the camera. A once in a million shot!!! I just LOVE it! Thanks Mrs. Jenn for taking all these pictures!
My mom said she wasn't going to come since she will be at my recital next weekend and I didn't mind. But I did have two special guests come to see me! Jenn and Kate were willing to spend their Saturday morning/afternoon with me at CDC. Kate seemed to really like the dances and she went and assembled all the little foam crafts (not sure you really call them crafts though) but for a 7 year old it seemed very amusing. I'm fine with that. I was able to take pictures with Kate, my Company Lil Sis Blaire, my Teachers, friends, and Kate was able to sit on Santa's lap. He told her that this year he wants Diet Dr. Pepper and Oreos (isn't that cute). I don't blame him, 'cause I would get tired of milk and sugar cookies too if I were him. That fun event was followed by a MickeyD's lunch with Kate. So here's the page.
Click to zoom!
After I got home, my dad took me to DRIVE FOR THE FIRST TIME. Yep, me-Kelsey was driving. It is a scary thought but I seemed to do well, but with much room for improvement. It was fun, I'd have to say and it will make life much easier on my parents to not have to cart me to dance everyday.
On an unrelated note: Here is a quick page I put together on CDC's N-house Convention from the beginning of November. I thoroughly enjoy these weekend long dance classes with amazing teachers and choreography. So fun!
A more Christmas-y post to come!Happy Holidays Everyone!
Kelsey
No comments:
Post a Comment