Friday, May 21, 2010

Mama's Babies

18 years ago, Jim and Deanne welcomed their first daughter into the world, sprouting into a family of 3 in Greensboro, NC. She was a beautiful baby girl blessed by God into their family, given the name Camille.

This month, 18 years later, we celebrate my big sissy's birthday! Happy Birthday Camille!



So in 1992 Mommy held her first baby!



Then, about 15 years ago, they introduced a new member to the family, finishing off with their 2nd baby girl. She was named Kelsey and has grown into the girl everyone reads about along this webpage. Its amazing how fast time flies and how much has happened in my short little life.



Here I am... a whole 5 pounds of me, on my first day in God's earthly kingdom.



So in 1995 Mommy held her second baby!

So obviously, I am skipping a lot of years here, but for the story's sake, we will proceed. Then in 2007 Mommy took on her nannying job with the Wells, a family we have grown to love and cherish deeply.
So in 2007, Mommy held her 1st baby boy, and 3rd child.- But not in the hospital! Ashton has joined our family like any little boy would.
And on May 14, 2010 Mommy held her 4th baby, 2nd boy, and 3rd hospital day baby!
We welcomed Arison Solomon Wells into the world.
And Kelsey, for the first time, held one of God's creations at the beginning of existence. The humble beauty of all that has been formed is more than breathtaking. I really enjoyed holding a baby not even 6 hours old, so small and fragile in this big world.

I truly believe my mommy has only become more beautiful as the years pass. Agreed!


Here is the scrapbook page I did on Arison's birth, that has already been printed, framed in a shadowbox, and given to them!! I will make a second page that includes pictures of me and mom to go to the right of it!!


So let this post be a shout-out to:
Mommy- Happy Mothers' Day! I love you and all you have done for me! You are too perfect for me.
Camille- Happy 18th Birthday! Officially an able-to-vote adult!! Don't forget about me at UNC-Chapel Hill. You will be missed!
The Wells Family- Andrew, Anita, Ashton, and Arison (AAAA)- Thanks for letting us in to this special time in your life. We are so excited and thankful to welcome Arison into your family and our lives. Many memories and photo-ops for Kelsey await!
More pictures of Baby Arison to come!!
May we all be thankful for the 'babies' in our lives today!
K

No comments: