It was great to see Kate again! We got to do all the sisterly things we love to do! Dance, take pics, swing together at the park, go to church together, eat dinner together, crack jokes, etc. I do love this girl and cherish each day spent in her presence!
Photos courtesy of Jen! Scrap pages courtesy of me!
Oh, and Aaron! How much he has grown! He grows taller and smarter every time I get to see him. Bailey and Aaron hit it off and enjoyed lots of time together! I know Bailey loved having a BFF for the weekend! His little smile, adorable face, and all-around cuteness make him hard to leave.Aaron and my dad enjoyed some fun time together playing "Angry Birds." Jen caught it on camera but I forgot to include it in this post when downloading the pics. Tear-tear! I love seeing my dad play with kids, even if it is only for a bit!
Well, here is the page on his ADORABLENESS!
Just like we did while the Wells were here, we went to Sports Connection. Arcade games, bouncing fun, bowling, simulators... you name it, we did it! We all got rather sweaty, but we were enjoying ourselves thoroughly. I love having kids with me so I have a reason to play in the bounce houses and slides! I suppose I will never find it "too babyish" for me! I will forever be a kid at heart! Jen and I even got to enjoy their SCRUMPTIOUS pina coladas! They really do make the best in Charlotte! Yum-yum.And of course, I have to include a picture of me and Mrs. Jen! I'm so glad that she and Bryan worked it out to take a trip down to Charlotte to visit with me. It is such an apparent gesture of how much they really do care! Very few people would take their ENTIRE weekend to chill out with this teen! I am so very grateful!
We really did have such a wonderful weekend! I am blessed to have such an amazing second family and it thrills me to know that despite my move, they still fill tons of hours with fun! Whether they come to Charlotte or I head back to Raleigh, reuniting with the Shermans is always the best treat, for fun is always in the abundance!
We really did have such a wonderful weekend! I am blessed to have such an amazing second family and it thrills me to know that despite my move, they still fill tons of hours with fun! Whether they come to Charlotte or I head back to Raleigh, reuniting with the Shermans is always the best treat, for fun is always in the abundance!Looking forward to when they return so we can hit up the rides at CAROWINDS!! Yippee!
Night!
Kelsey

1 comment:
I meant to comment on this the other day...we had so much fun in Charlotte and please pass the thanks for hosting on to your parents. I love your pics and layouts.
We can't wait to see you in June!
Love,
Me!
Post a Comment