
...It really is. On most days, I don't roll out of bed, look into the mirror, and say, "Wow, my bedhead is looking really great today!" Nor do I pull on a leotard for ballet class and say, "Look at that thin physique." Like any girl, I would assume, I'm not all that comfortable with the way my body looks. But on certain, special days, I am given THE BLESSING of feeling beautiful. I always have to thank the one behind the lens. So Jennifer Sherman- You deserve a humongous shout out. Thank you for capturing me and for more importantly capturing my beauty so that I too could realize how wonderful God did when he made me. He gave you a heap of talent for this, as well. And for that, I will always be grateful!
It's a hard subject to talk about as girls. If you act too confident and 'love' how you look, you seem snooty. But if you hate your appearance, you seem annoying. Where's the happy medium? So for today... I'm going to ignore those stigmas and say that I look pretty because 1.) God is an amazing designer and 2.) Jen is an incredible photographer.
Several people on facebook commented and liked Jennifer's photos. :-)
- These comments are about the field pictures.
- These comments are about the picture of Kate and myself hugging in front of the colorful trees.Taylor Hnatek and 2 others like this.
Billie Lee Vise This is a really good picture of both girls. Good job Jen!November 14, 2011 at 7:13pm ·
- These comments are about a collage of pictures of Kate and me with hats against the white brick wall.4 people like this.
- The comments below are about the picture that is at the top of this post.Haley Elizabeth Krall, Rachel Kean and 2 others like this.
Jennifer Vise Sherman Kels, I know you weren't a fan of this pic, but I love your eyes!November 13, 2011 at 7:45pm ·
- These comments are on the pics of Kate and myself in dresses on the backyard patio.You, Lisa Rhodes Littler and Julie Garber like this.
Julie Garber Oh my...don't blink...these remind me of senior pictures! :-)November 13, 2011 at 7:35pm ·
What a blessing (and a rarity) it is to actually feel beautiful!! Facebook certainly is a confidence booster. Some people (who didn't comment) would actually come up to me in school and at church and mention these photos to me. I was taken aback. Thanks to all those who commented AND thanks again and again to Mrs. Jennifer!
And of course, I scrapbooked some of them too. Not all, but a few of my favorites!! Click on any to zoom.
Thanks to all of you who read my blog. There's probably more of you out there than I realize, so I'd just like to send love to you all.
Happy New Year everybody! 2012 is gonna be great!
K





1











No comments:
Post a Comment