Last night Caitlin came over for a sleepover! First we had fun girl chats. (Jennifer-Don't we love those?) Then we came downstairs to make dessert, we settled on sugar cookies. It was a lot of fun cutting them, cooking them, icing them, sprinkling them, and cleaning up after them. They turned out very professional, because of Caitlin's amazing sprinkling skills!! Anyone want a cookie, 50 cents each :) This morning we ate MORE cookies, and some pizza. Next, we headed upstairs to practice our Dance Company dance. In the process we ended up testing our flexibility. We were both shocked at how our bodies were able to bend. Crazy Caitlin decided to use her imagination on my white board, and wrote a letter to Mr. Lollipop (See letter above)! I am sooooo glad that I am able to have friends like Caitlin, because she is sooooooo awesome!!!! Thanks for coming, I had a blast!!!
*You will be able to tell when Caitlin inserted her own ideas!...like I said she's CRAZY CAITLIN...But I love her like that!
3 comments:
oops, i commented under the wrong post...check out the comment under your bowling pics...which I also enjoyed
JVS
Well,it is Thur., 9-4 - We have enjoyed looking at your blog - can't believe how high you can raise your leg - you have come along way. Also, I like your lake pictures. Not sure I did this correctly, but I tried. Love you Nana and Papa
you guys are getting really flexible! you'll continue to improve as long as you keep stretching! its great that you do it together to encourage each other. remember on your scaler (the back extension) to keep your chest up as much as possible! it looks really pretty!!
Post a Comment