Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wells Lakehouse on Hyco Lake

Ok, I lied! I said I didn't have any pictures to show you from the lake but I do. I actually have some from the lake trip we took a couple weeks back with the Wells. I LOVED spending time with them. They are the sweetest people in the whole world. There also is a picture of me, Brittany, and Kendall (friends from Clayton). They are the ones we stayed with this past weekend! I love the lake and boating!!!!
They have the coolest and fastest tube on planet earth! Even Ashton can ride. I was glad we were able to use it with our boat!

I love feeling the wind in my hair as we scream and shout. Tubing with Anita was the best! She knew how to signal the driver to do cool things, too!
Excuse our squinting eyes...The sun wanted to be in the picture, too! It is the memory that counts not the openess of our eyes. Hope some of you can come to the lake with us sometime!

No comments: