Saturday, January 24, 2009

Did I mention Straight, with a little flair?

So as we all know I love to do my little girls' hair anyday. This day in particular both Gaby and Lore wanted straight hair. I didn't get a perfect pic of Gaby's to show it off but I was beautiful. Her hair looks amazing with EVERYTHING I do with it. I sure can not say that about my hair.

So here is my incredibly photogenic Lorena. I straightened it then flipped out the ends. She again (as always) looks older than 5 here. She is such a beautiful girl and I know she will be my schools "Katelyn Brown Pretty" {sp?} At my school people may say "She's pretty but not Katelyn Brown pretty". And yes, Lorena will be our Katelyn Brown. Gosh, she is just so stunning.

Big sis and little sis straightened. I should have lightened up this picture more but oh well. They both look gorgeous and you can see Gaby's hair better in this pic. Claudia and Richard have produced such masterpieces. Thank you for letting them in my life.


Ok (drum roll please!!!!!!!) My hair!!! I went to Tanas and got it cut and she straightened it for me. I asked if she would curl the ends under and she did. It looks so much healthier than before since I was way passed-due for a trim. I was proud and purdy the next day at church. Oh and did I mention it smelled like candy and felt like silk. Yah, those products they use work wonders.

So here is a front view of my healthy and elegant hair, (if I may brag). Whenever I have straight hair I always look so much older. Do you guys agree? Maybe I can use this picture as my "recognization pic" for our Dance Company Slideshow. Aww...... Just look.........!

Vou-la!!! Hair can be transformed with a simple little piece of hot metal pressing against another piece of hot metal. I love having straight hair and would do it every day if I had the time, energy, and patience but unfortuneatly all of those departments are lacking. Well, see everyone later!! We have Monday off, too! After only going 2 days of school this week due to snow days. Wow, we are SPOILED.

<3>

2 comments:

JVS said...

Love your hair...so pretty and yes you look older with it straightened! You are growing up too fast! If you keep posting all those pretty pics of Lorena and Gaby, my little girl is going to get jealous, so get ready to flat iron Miss Katelyn again! She would love it. I love your new blog background...it's so you! Love ya!

The Riveras said...

Thank you for being such an awesome friend, babysitter, neighbor, so on and so on. Gaby and Lore have a great time with you and look up to their babysitter.... the pressure is on! Thanks for all you do.