Sunday, April 26, 2009

Movie with Violets


Yep, that is what Camille and I did today. On top of going to church for almost 4 hours and ballet rehearsal for 3 1/2 hours, we took our girls from church to see the Hannah Montana Movie! Today was a busy and chaotic day. But fun! Church was fun and cra-cra, ballet rehearsal was a blast since I got to talk to a lot of girls that I don't get to talk to often, and the movie was highly appraised. Even being 14, I liked the movie. Plus the guy Hannah likes is sooooo cute. I guess I like the cowboy type, not the hot model type. He was just right, not too much of any stereotype. Hehe! Anywho, I only had 2 of my girls and their moms come but Camille had 4 girls come. It was great to see eachother outside of church. Got a lot to do before I can hit the hay, so that is all for tonight!
P.S. I will post about my Job Shadow day with Ms. Kronen's First Grade Class soon!

2 comments:

Kat said...

Yes, he is hot. I was watching the Tyra Banks show and they were interviewing the cast, and it was funny--Tyra said that when she was watching the movie, everytime he came on screen, like every girl in the room sort of squrmed in their seat. Weird!

Kat said...

Kelsey,
I was doing the I AM thing but I didn't finish it yet...I autosaved it but I will put it up soon.
~Isabella