So after we each had ran 65+ laps around the track, we were given the privaledge to go to Sunset Slush on a Field Trip. We walked down there, bought Subway for lunch, and then had some "yummy as always" slush! I got lucky to have all my Personal Fitness friends with me in the picture below and I loved the background mural. Beautiful. I tried something new (banana, and blue vanilla- very tasty) and I enjoyed a more relaxing day in our rather hard-core fitness class.
Below L-R is Brittany(Junior), Katrina(Senior), Anne(Freshie), Me, and Caroline(Freshie).

My yummy yummy slushie. Thanks Matt!

And I wanted to include a little Sunset of my own. On the way to school I had to take a picture of the beautiful sunrise. It was taken through the car window so it wasn't that good, but you get the point. God is Amazing! His works are so pure!
Ok, better post coming up next!!
Kelsey
No comments:
Post a Comment