Thursday, January 7, 2010

A New Year, A New Decade, A New Chance!

Can you believe that 2010 is here! The long awaiting TWENTY-TEN has arrived. And honestly it doesn't feel any different than 2009 so far. I know that many new and exciting things are going to happen this year.
  • My family is cruisin' to Jamaica in March
  • I will turn 15
  • Camille will turn 18
  • My Mom will turn ** and my Dad will turn **. (They really wouldn't mind if I shared their age, because they both look fantastic and are fun people- so who cares about the #)
  • I will get my Learners Permit
  • My sister will go off to college
  • I will feel like an only child (haven't decided if that's good or bad)
  • I will have gotten all As for my first year of High School.
  • Bailey will get potty trained.
  • My puppy will be a dog and celebrate her 1st birthday.
  • And a huge change is awaiting, far bigger than any of the ones above. I just know it!!

Here is a scrapbook page I did on New Years Eve. We had a little party here. Something I wish we could do more often. It was a lot of fun filled with much food and laughter, and even a little sparkling grape juice. Thanks to all who joined us here this special night. Click to zoom.


I wish everyone a joyous and prosperous new year and that all your dreams and resolutions will come true. With faith in the father, I know that all things are possible. Have a blessed 2010 everybody.

A little bit of New Year love (just a little late)

K

1 comment:

JVS said...

at least you have blogged new years and christmas; me? let's not go there! i'm working on it! really. i am. ;-)

love your new blog header and the layout of New Year's; whatever 2010 has in store for you, i pray that God will shower His blessings on you and walk beside you so that you may know His love and peace always!