So today I decided I will just share a few images from the past few weeks.
Ballet, Birthdays, and Blissful Days!
It really truly, honestly, no joke SNOWED!! A whoppin' 8 inches!
Here is one of the few pics from Mrs. Jenn's camera that I loved.
Kate and Aaron are both on their toes to get outside and enjoy the snow.
Here I go! Sledding is so much fun!
Katelyn and I out in the snow! Love this pic!
Walking out to join the neigbors on the hill with Richard and Lorena.
Here is my ABSOLUTE favorite picture of the day. Mommy and Baby all cuddled up.*** I am hoping to get a few more pictures from Mrs. Jenn and Claudia. They are to come!
After hours of play the kids were sweaty and pooped. Aren't my actresses adorable...even doing a bluh pic. I think all of these kiddos will remember the fun and fitness night they had with all of their friends.
Most of the party children. Several neighborhood kids and some Friday playdate friends joined in for the celebration.
Kates poses in front of the Big Slide! We all love pump it up!
My favorite! Aaron is excited for presents and cake!
SPLITS. Katelyn has finally mastered her right split. But it was obvious that she was in much pain from the eager shreeks of "HURRY, take the picture!"
Here is a picture from earlier in the day. Mrs. Jenn took us to the mall for lunch, cookies, and to spend some Gymbucks. Kate (and Aaron) got several cute clothes.

Straddles, one of the less painful stretches. :)

Here are pictures from Aaron's 4th birthday party.
Can you believe he is 4!
HAPPY FOURTH BIRTHDAY BUDDY! I LOVE YOU!
Here are pics of Kate and I before ballet class a few Mondays ago.
Here are pics of Kate and I before ballet class a few Mondays ago.
****To view some scrap book pages on these pictures please visit Mrs. Jenn's blog to see her wonderful layouts.
Wow, really long and photo-full post today. Guess that is what happens when you let yourself get behind. Honestly I was waiting to scrap. Hopefully It will be back up and running soon so I can share some pages on these fun events.
Enjoy the Snow! Be safe!
Kelsey
1 comment:
Hey Kelsey, those are really cute pictures of your sibilings and you! I hope to be friends with you!
-Anna
(from dance)
Post a Comment