So for the next Sherman kid birthday, I found myself back at the same place I was for the last one. The place where all the kids want to be, and the place parents should go to burn those extra birthday cake calories -
Pump it Up!
Only one day after her birthday, Kate invited all of her friends to attend this "Don't Miss" event. *The night before (on her real birthday) I tagged along for a special 8th Birthday treat at Goodberry's!* On to the party...
Yes, it was fun as expected and exactly what Kate had hoped for. Mrs. Jen even surprised her by upgrading their party to include a "Lights Out" room- jumping, darkness, glow sticks, sliding, giggling... what more could a kid want? All the fantastic jumping, followed by all the birthday treats and opening presents in a seat fit for a Queen. Kate, dressed in her new dress (a gift from mwah), posed with all her friends for funky pics. Kate's eighth is one to beat.
Of course, here is the digi page. Click to Zoom.

Following the party, the Shermans and I + the rest of the Vise Family shared a good ole' country dinner at Smithfield's BBQ. The best part-- CRUSHED ICE!
I am so lucky to have been able to spend such a fun-filled day with my lil' sis.
Happy Birthday Beautiful! I will forever be your Big Sis- whether from across the street or across the state. Sending blissful wishes your way.
Hope all are bearing the heat!
K
No comments:
Post a Comment