The neighborhood, like all, has had its ups and downs but I am thankful for the relationships I have made. Especially with the Shermans. Thanks to Mrs. Jenn I started blogging and then digital scrapbooking. Had I not lived right here, this blog would be non-existent.
It is sad to go! We have about 24 hours left in this house. Movers come tomorrow and then, well we are off!
Off to my Nana and Papa's for a few weeks for my mom to finish work and for myself to keep dancing at CDC.
And then off to Charlotte where we will nestle into a cozy little apartment for 5 weeks.
Then off into our new home!!!!!! Hopefully October 1st!
I am looking forward to the new-ness and all the excitement that comes with moving. But this whole process has worn me out. Way too much roller coasters for this chick to successfully manage. Thankfully we are getting past the terror of it all and things are looking up. I pray that the crying nights and angry talks with God are over and that we can continue on this blessed journey I know He has planned for us.
I went around to Mom, Dad, and Camille asking them their favorite things about Raleigh and our house. They are all typed up and displayed on the scrap pages below. If you click to zoom, I think you can read them.
Here are the scrap pages on Remembering Raleigh!

Keep our family in your prayers as we Move Out Tomorrow!
Also, pray for my Daddy. His heart is acting up again and he has to have a procedure done on Thursday. Despite the fact that it is not as major as his surgery 9 years ago, we still need to say our prayers.
Kelsey
1 comment:
I LOVE these pages...great job, you are so talented! can you do my pages from now on? i'll send pics and you create...sounds like a plan!
Thanks for coming and spending some days with us. Sorry you are feeling sick, but so glad we got to spend some time with you before you leave.
Post a Comment