Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Worries Solved, Questions Answered!

I really do love what blogs do for people, especially mine for me. In June 2010 I posted on all the worries and questions I had about the upcoming and unknown months ahead. Now as I sit here, October 2010, I can be my own little fortune-teller. I am now able to answer almost ALL of the questions and concerns I had.

Before reading this post, you MUST take a moment to refer back to June 2010. Totally different girl I was then.

Here is a snip-it of the post I just have to share:

"It is C-R-A-Z-Y to think that in a short number of weeks I will be sitting in a totally different room in a totally different house in a totally different city blogging about how the moving men dented my NEW furniture!! Hehe! Or maybe I will be blogging about the new girl down the street that I totally enjoy or that cute boy that lives next door... or the precious newborn baby that was born across the street**. It a completely unknown world right now and it's KILLIN' me! "

**The day we moved our neighbors ACROSS THE STREET had their FIRST BABY BOY! Is that a sign or what? God knew it along, He really did!!

And lucky for me, my furniture arrived un-dented. Though as for that cute boy or new best friend next door, I wasn't quite that fortunate. However, I AM NOT COMPLAINING! Charlotte's been great!
______________
Ok, so I am going to go through and answer all my Qs from my June post:

So what is to come?

Well, every post prior to that June post answers this question. We are officially "debatably happy" Charlotte dwellers.


Where will I live?

In a large neighborhood convenient to everywhere... with a great street address in a house that contains the BEST KELSEY ROOM EVER!! Yep, a house that is 'only' 5 turns into the neighborhood (but the pizza man found us!!) and over half a mile from the bus stop :( (blaming that on CMS)


Who will my neighbors be?

TBA-- I have only met one set of neighbors and look forward to meeting more neighbors at Sunday's Halloween Block Party!


What will my house be like?

Absolutely wonderful! In my dad's words I have the room of a "spoiled brat." Yes, my room is for a spoiled girl but let's just hope living in such luxury will not turn me into a brat! I love the kitchen, too! And the openness... it is a home in DIRE need of hosting a party. Now we just need friends to invite.


What will my new school be like?

AK is awesome. I do believe Wake County is a better school system; however, on the small scale of teachers and individual classroom experience, I am blessed. I love all my teachers and am doing well despite my massive load of work. I have made many new friends... particularly Lindsay and Ashley! A BIG thanks to them for letting me tag along all the time!


Will my new studio even compare slightly to CDC?

Nope! Not even slightly! Ok, that is harsh-- but I miss CDC more than words will ever express. I miss dance being 7 minutes away (not 37) and I miss all the friends I had there. My training at these new studioS (yes, 2 studios) is going well. My current dance inspiration is thinking about this coming summer when I return to CDC and I want my teachers to say "Wow, you have improved so much!"


Will Camille come visit often?

Not often enough, FOR SURE! We had a great weekend together last weekend for her Fall Break. Shopping, Lunch, and Sisterly Laughs filled my weekend. I do miss her and absolutely HATE being the only child. Ohhh...


How much will we see family back here?

Umm.... not that often unfortuneatly! Haven't seen Grandma and AA in FOREVER!! I experienced her good ole' fried chicken craving the other day. Lucky for us, Nana and Papa came and stayed for days on end and Nana worked her booty off doing EVERYTHING for us! Thanks Nana! We really appreciate all you did/do!


How will Aunt Debbie design my new room?

Well, Aunt Debbie didn't end up designing it. Mom and I did! It looks amazing and I will devote an ENTIRE post to my amazing room in the near future. A few more minor details must be added before I share it with my "plethora" of blog readers.

When will we move?

August 23rd to Charlotte
October 1st to our new HOME!


How much will we sell our house for? And when?

Zip, Zilch, Nada... TBA!


What will become of my next 3 years at home?

I said I can answer all the questions but not this one. The upcoming posts will record these coming 3 years. Hopefully, in those 3 years I will....



  • get up the courage to practice driving


  • get my license


  • get As in my AP classes


  • do well in HS


  • go on a mission trip with my youth group


  • grow closer with my new group of 3rd grade girls at church


  • keep in touch with Raleigh friends (NICOLE!!!!!)


  • create everlasting relationships with Charlotte friends


  • improve in Ballet


  • start up a Dance Production Company here in Charlotte


  • get into the college of my first preference


  • Become a smarter, wiser, nicer, more giving, more loving, more understanding person than I am today!

Well, that is enough blogging for today! 3 day weekend filled with homework, house cleaning, errands with mom, having Ashley over, and then just RELAXING, as I press the breaks as hard as possible to delay the coming Monday...ugh!


Hope everyone else is doing well, in the midst of static or CHANGE!


K

No comments: