Here is the scrapbook page I have done on our Cloverleaf home! The memories to be made inside its walls are many and some of my life's most pivotal decisions will be made at this address! I love thinking about what the future holds for me and having a home like this to do the remaining of my "growing up" in is just outstanding!
Thanks to Aunt Debbie (for the painting and advice), Nana (for window treatments and inspiration), and Dad (for the $$$ and garage organization) for helping Mom -and myself- turn this house into a home!
Click to zoom!

I will always believe that I am one of the luckiest girls in the world! God has surprised me with goodies around ever corner and after every tribulation. I am constantly reminded of my blessings EVERY time I walk into my bedroom. I'm spoiled.. and not scared to admit it! I'm given WAY more than I deserve and far more than I could ever earn. Somehow, God let me have parents who enjoyed enriching the lives of their children abundantly and selflessly. My room is certainly one of my things that has "SPOILED" written all over it, though I'd rather just call it "BLESSED!" We've done it in many stages from painting to furniture to curtains to hanging pictures to installing the ballet barre... SUPER FUN PROJECT, if I may say so myself!! It is now almost complete; only a few more finishing touches remaining but honestly, I believe my room is PRACTICALLY PERFECT IN EVERY WAY! The best thing about my room is simply that it is mine! I am free to dance from one corner to the other, display photos of my favorite people, sleep heavenly upon my bed, and meditate on God's word under the warm covers. A teen's room is often their dungeon. They go in after school, begin homework, and never come out! Honestly, I never want to leave my room! :) However, my room is more like a CASTLE! Sparkling and inspiring!
So here is my room! Pink and Perfect! With new furniture to boot!

And another exciting thing occurred recently... I got my blog book! A whoppin' 250+ pages!!! It was a belated Christmas gift from my parents and I finally got around to putting it together on blog2print.com and ordering it. My blog is such a great representation of my life and all the blessings that come with. How neat it is to read a post where I stated worries or questions about the future and then a later post answers all the questions I once pondered! For example: how much I worried and wondered where we would live, who we would live near, when we would move... and now all those worries are set aside and filled with worries of grades, college aspirations, and life planning. And eventually, there will be posts that, for those worries too, will move them aside with reassurance that God didn't let me down! He never has!!
So now I have a paper copy of my wonderful memories from 2008 til now! Watching how my blog post style, photography, scrapping, opinions, diction, etc. has changed over time is quite interesting. For those of you who know me well, you know my blog means WORLDS to me and I am so thankful that I have a way to express myself, share myself, and watch myself grow! I hope you enjoy reading each entry as much as I enjoy creating them!
Looking forward to many more posts and memories!!
Here I am with my new BLOG BOOK! And this particular day was "Down South" day at school, thus explains the braids! :)
And since our house is officially decorated and unpacked, OUR DOORS ARE OPEN TO ALL WHO WISH TO ENTER! A trip to Charlotte is a good getaway for all! ;)
Hugs!
Kelsey
No comments:
Post a Comment