Monday, September 5, 2011

Junior Life!

So I have officially been to 7 days of school. 7 days of waking up at 5:40. 7 days of getting used to the year ahead.

Everyone's schedules are finally in place and I am able to know who of my friends I have classes with. I can't say the odds were in my favor though, but I get to see each of my closest friends at least once.
Lindsay- Yearbook! and lunch both A & B days
Ashley- AP English III A day
Francesca- APES and lunch A day
Kelly- lunch everyday
Meghan- English, Spanish, and homeroom :)

My Junior year schedule is heavy. I have a lot going on at every moment, but I am hoping I can manage. With God, all things are possible. ;)

And as for teacher first impressions, I do them every year on my blog, so why should this year be any different?
Mrs. Stern (AP English)- I think I am going to love her and this class. She is so energetic, and I have heard nothing but great things about her. Unlike some teachers, I really feel that she knows her stuff and will prepare us well for the AP test in May. English is my favorite subject, so having a great teacher is more important than any other class.
Ms. Gallagher (AP Chem)- I had her last year for Honors Chem, and I willingly signed up to have her again. She, too, is a great teacher and does her job well. I am expecting this to be my hardest class and plan on giving 110% to reach an A.
Mrs. Weghorst (AP Environmental)- Well, I wish I could rave about every teacher but some do test my patience. I can only pray that this class will get better, and I will come to accept her way of things.
Ms. Williams (Honors Pre-Calc)- She is quite perky and enthusiastic for a math teacher. As long as concepts stay this easy, and our class stays under control, I have a feeling this will be a great class!
Senora Demera (Spanish III)- I'm just not a foreign language fan, but I do feel as though I am going to like her and her class.
Mrs. Ferrigan (Yearbook!!)- Of course you know I love Ferg!! Had her last year and can't wait for another year of fun! On the first day of yearbook, Mrs. Ferrigan promoted me to be Junior Editor. I was thrilled! I'd been wanting that position, but was currently assigned to Clubs Editor. The only thing that could make it any better is if Lindsay could be my Co-Junior Editor!

Right before school started I was busy designing Binder Covers. I have a little too much fun doing these every year. Just in time for school to start, I finished. Here they are! Click to zoom!







With binders as cute as these, you just know it's going to be a great year!!

I'm still determined to stay mentally happy, for I am certain that is the key to having a fun and sane year!

Having Labor Day off was wonderful though. Only a 4 day week ahead!

No comments: