Thursday, April 5, 2012

Christmas in April

For the past 12 months, I have been downloading my scrapbook pages onto Inkubook, a site that allows me to make a book of my pages. Every year at my birthday, I print the book. Once it arrives at my door step (I CAN'T WAIT!!), I will have a total of three Inkubooks.

The day it arrives will be like Christmas. I know I'll have to carve out an hour or so on that afternoon to sit and look at/read all of my pages. It is my time to really reflect on how great my year as a 16 year old was and how blessed I am. I find myself praying and thanksgiving a lot when I look through a scrapbook for the first time. Right now, I need Him to provide me with some patience...

I was talking to Mom today about how this book has less pages than last year's. I was worrying about what if every year the number of pages shrinks until there just aren't enough fun, photographed events in my life to make a whole book out of. She assured me there will always be enough excitement to fill a book, which helped brighten my mood. I just hope I can keep up with my digital scrapbooking throughout college and beyond.

For those of you who won't/don't visit me in Charlotte to see the book in person, here is an online version. Enjoy!!

The Inkubook Photobook widget requires Adobe Flash.

Get Latest Flash Player Now

Create your own Photobooks with Inkubook.com!


No comments: