The week leading up to AP Exams wasn't all that fun. Not only was I overwhelmed with studying, I
At a low point, I prayed HARD asking God to find me a roommate and bring me a girl who will draw me closer to Him. I was tired of waiting. Tired of feeling like I had to check facebook every 15 minutes just to see if another girl had posted a roommate search biography. But for a couple days, that's kind of what I did (and I admit this embarrassingly).
And God came through. THE. NEXT. DAY.
I found a girl named Tanner on Roomsync who also was searching for a Christian roommate. I messaged her and within the same day, she replied. We messaged each other back and forth on facebook for about 45 minutes. Not wanting to avoid the true reason for our chat, I then asked her "Have I just found my roommate?" Time slowed down until her reply came. She said yes!
Living with someone will be an entirely new world for me. My prayer now is that God begins to mold me into a good roommate. Someone who will be understanding, patient, and willing to listen... always. I look forward to this gift of a Christian roommate who I can share my college stories with and know that she will respond with faith-based advice. God is good and I will continue to trust that every single person He brings into my life this year will play a role in shaping me into a girl living for Him.
So Thank You God for providing. I get more excited about college every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment