Monday, June 16, 2008

BEACHIN' IT!


Hey ya'll, it's me again. Well, I'm at the beach right now with my friend, Hannah. We are having such a great time. We've only been here for a day, but it's been fun so far because Hannah is so cool and awesome! (Hannah told me to write that, but for the most part, it's true) When we get back, on like Saturday, I will definetly post some pictures of this wonderful vaca! So...Today I saw a bumper sticker that read "The Weather is Here, Wish you were beautiful!" Supposedly, It is a Jimmy Buffett thing, but no matter what, I find it quite rude! And because I am determined to live life as nicely as possible I will say it the correct way..."THE WEATHER IS BEAUTIFUL, WISH ALL OF YOU WERE HERE!" Be back on later to post some pics! Hannah says, "Adios Amigos!!"

No comments: