I was just checking out my neighbor's blog and found this picture. This past weekend (for those of you who do not know) I had my Carolina Dance Center Recitals. (notice how it's plural)The show was a slightly modefied version of "The Little Mermaid". I performed in three shows. They all went wonderfully and I can't even contain how much fun I had. No one will ever understand how much I love dancing. Ballet especially...Thank you Mrs. Lindsay for all your hard work. Anyway, outside of my 3 shows I came home and went straight back to Southeast Raleigh High School with my neighbors to see their little girl (Katelyn) perform. She was such a cute fish! And, Ariel was amazing! I love watching the older girls fly across the stage. (well, in this case-swim) Oh, I always wonder if I'll ever be able to be that good!?!? I hope so! For those of you prayer-ers out there, throw that into your list of things, PLEASE! And for those of you wondering, I was a Hurricane (Ballet Class) and Fire (Jazz Class). It was soooo much fun.
I thought that I should give a few shout-outs:
Katelyn- You did a wonderful job and NEVER STOP DANCING!
Mrs. Jennifer- Thanks for paying for my ticket to attend Kate's show, and thanks for the other billions of things you do for me. Have fun at the beach!
Rachel- (sorry if spelled wrong) You are consistently in my prayers. Hope to hear that all is going well.
Mallory- Thanks for coming over and dealing with Camille and I today. Your map reading skills really helped. I had loads of fun. You are truly a blessing! Thanks for keeping my sweet (usually)!
Hannah- I can't wait till Monday to go to the Beach with you. We'll have to post some blogs while we're there. Your the greatest friend I could ask for!
Mommy- I Love You and I hope you remember that ALWAYS! You are the best mom ever! I couldn't ask for more!
Daddy- Happy Father's Day and I love you! Thanks for all the places you take me and all the things you do for me when you don't HAVE to do anything!
Reed- I miss you! Hope to see you this summer at Grandmas!
Anyone Else Reading My Blog- I hope you are enjoying the wonderful tales I have to tell! MAKE SURE TO LEAVE COMMENTS!
Hey, Did anyone realize today was Friday, the 13th!!! Maybe that's why my day was so CRAZY! Talk to ya later!
No comments:
Post a Comment