Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Recent Thoughts

So...since I decided to name this blog "A Dancer's Life". I guess that means that my entries have to be somewhat about dancing! Do you agree? I will try my hardest to stay on subject, but my life happens to be more than just ballet. For those of you interested enough to read "My summer project" have at it. I will not make any promises that you will stay interested, but hopefully I won't bore you.
Anyway, so the main reason I am writing today is to share my most recent thought...Pointe Shoes. This may sound silly but as a 13 year old dancer I feel that it is time. Unfortunately, I have no say in this matter. All I can do is try to improve, hope, and pray. And if any one is willing, pray along!

The other thing I need to say is that the pics on this blog will not be up-to-date or the greatest, for our most recent photos are not downloaded. (I'm better looking now than in all these old photos) Dads do have other things to do in the world other than upload pics. Hint, Hint...Maybe I should learn how! Oh, and for those of you wondering... The picture says (under the word DREAMS)"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"! I definitely beleive in the beauty of Pointe Work. It is truly amazing!

No comments: