Saturday, February 7, 2009

From Old to New..

from messy to neat, from cluttered to roomy, from useless to practical!

We all love changing things for the better, right? Well, Me too! Last weekend (Super Bowl weekend) my mom work deliberately to reorganize my closet. I have to say that she is amazing when it comes to getting a task going and then completing it ASAP. She will work her little butt off until it is DONE!!! Thanks mom for being such a committed hard worker, I don't think I received that trait from you! Anyway, here is a before and after pic of my closet. Now there is no wasted space and everything has a place!

Here is a Smilebox I did for the reveal! I have been busy on Smilebox lately! Enjoy!
Click to play Closet-before and after
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

1 comment:

JVS said...

can your mom come do my closet?