**************
(I can already picture the above title on a newspaper for KDW Productions! hehe!
Anyway,
Dance Girls Dance! Last night I babysat for the Riveras and for the Batistas at the Batistas' house. We all had fun and I ALWAYS look forward to seeing these girls. I knew I wanted to dance with them once I got there and all of them immediantly liked the idea. We picked out a High School Musical song (surprise surprise) and I kind of choreographed a dance for them to show off to the video camera. I say "kind of" because the dance was choreographed but based on the videos you will see you won't think we spent 3 hours on it. Of course, when you get 4 girls together there will always be the crying, whining, "i don't want to's" which probably was half of that 3 hours. But by the end, I was very proud of all of them. Especially little Gabi! I had to keep reminding myself that she was only 3 and would not get it perfect. And I definitely can tell that Sophia is a dancer. Not so much with technicality yet but with motivation. She was the only one who NEVER wanted to quit, never cryed or whined, and always was READY TO DANCE! If I had a group of Sophias would have been able to learn fouettes and torchetes (sp?)! Gaby kept all of them reminded of the steps throughtout the dance and it couldn't have been done without her. And Lorena was the only one to perfectly remember her solo! I am so proud of all these girls and they know it. Lucky for me, I have found girls that love to dance so that I can do something I absolutely adore while babysitting.
I have big plans for KDW Productions this summer! I'm already thinking about setting up group dances, solos, and a recital date for these girls (plus Kate Sherman) to perform outside (or inside) this summer. I have a lot of thinking and planning to do but I am sure it can be done if I have permission and help from the Riveras, Batistas, and Shermans! Anyway, ANOTHER SMILEBOX of the great dance. Please excuse all my talking in the videos, we had to be reminded of what to do next, didn't we? Wow, I had a blast and I am truly blessed. Thanks Sophia, Gaby, Gabi, and Lorena for putting up with my demanding dance class last night. You all worked hard and were the stars of the show!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |

1 comment:
Very very cute! can't wait to see your next production!
Post a Comment