Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to my favorite daddy-oh! I know we don't get to do that much together but I am thankful that he is MINE! He is getting old (but not in a bad way) now but I at least I can't find any grey hairs! Hehe! I think he ages quite nicely. Thinking about him at his age makes me realize just how old I have become. I can't believe that I am about to be 14. Oh My Goodness! Anyway, I love my dad and I can't wait for all the memories we cherished (from playing b-ball off the roof, going places, wise father daughter chats, dancing with him at Cotillion, and driving me to school everyday) and all the memories that are awaiting us (from watching me graduate 8th grade, high school, and college; going to all my recitals just for me; walking me down the isle on my wedding day; and asking you how to operate fix my very first home's tvs, cable boxes, and cd players!)
Anyway... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

No comments: