Today Katelyn came over and of course we danced. This time with beautiful hair and gown. She had a lot of fun being a princess for a day and I had a blast with her. However, this time our dancing wasn't the same. I decided to turn it into a fairy tale for your enjoyment...
Once upon a time there was a beautiful young girl who lived in a wonderful kingdom called Leesville Ringdom. She had a small pink bedroom at the top corner of the palace. Her royal calling was Princess Katelyn Elizabeth Sherman, but she preferred to be called Kate! Now Kate loved to dance; When music entered the room, her body began to sway to it's beat. The notes flowed into her heart and came out in a beautiful balled.
However, this princess was not content dancing alone. She desired to be able to dance with a prince. She longed to dance with the young man who lived a few palaces down in Leesville Ringdom. Although, she knew he didn't dance, so she began dancing with men throughout the kingdom. As predicted, none satisfied her love.
One day as she was taking her weekly "Princess Etiquette" class, her "longed-for love" waltzed into the room. Her eyelashes fluttered as he marched closer. It was a joy to see him, for he was the most handsome sir in the entire kingdom. He gracefully took a seat to watch Kate dance with the music floating through her soul.
She leaped and she twirled until her sight was spinning, longing for the prince to get off his royal behind and dance with her. Not long after she began to feel hopeless, he started to fidget. Before the next song began he was up and ready to sway. Wrapping his arms around her they danced as the music flew through Kate and contagiously into Sir Tyler Jacob! Before her class was over he bent down on his knee and recited the words she'd been longing to hear..."Will you please marry me?" "Oh Yes, Yes" she cheered as she sauted across the dance floor. Later that month, Sir Tyler Jacob L'Italian wedded Princess Katelyn Elizabeth Sherman. And they lived HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!

Here is a video of Kate dancing beautifully but prince-less. Oh, the sadness! Anyway, Katelyn did a wonderful job improvising a long dance!
Here is the first dance of Mr. and Mrs. Tyler Jacob L'Italian! (Oh, what a thought!) TJ was so cute trying to help Kate remember all her steps!
Here is the second waltz of Kate and TJ as "Man and Wife"! Notice TJ encouraging for Kate to "pointe her toes"! This is just has to be the cutest thing on the web!
3 comments:
oh my! that is too sweet and so adorable of them both; i love the part where TJ is telling Kate to point her toes! Ha! Thanks for this Kelsey. As Kate's mom, I obviously enjoyed this. I know Kate will LOVE seeing this when she gets home from school tomorrow.
You're the best!
ww Kelsey I don't even know Kate or TJ but they are absolutely adorable!! You are obviously a very good friend and role model especially to Kate! thanks for this, I shared it with my friend, too because I thought it was so cute!
Bryan's mom wanted to pass along this comment:
Kelsey, these videos are adorable. I loved watching them! I can't believe how much Kate has grown up since I've seen her. Marian
Post a Comment