Monday, September 8, 2008

The Pain, the Agony, the thought of typin' about me!

(Not like I don't do it in every single blog but...)Does anyone realize how hard it is to think of six things to write about myself that you don't already know. When you talk as much as me, people know almost everything almost instantly. So give me a break if these aren't the "reach for the stars, over the fence, blue moon, world series kind'a stuff" (Sorry, I thought that was funny...It's a line from the movie "It takes two!") Anyway, My point is that it is a lot harder than it seems. Like when the teacher asks you to share 1 thing about myself and I absolutely can not think of a thing to say, when really there are a million things about me. Anyway, to the point, let's see...
  1. I've lived in 4 houses other than this one--consisting of Greensboro, Norwich-NY, Loveland-OH, and Clayton. This is my first year going to the same school for 3 years. Crazy, Huh?
  2. I talk to myself, Well...depending on what that means. I play school and teach dance to myself, which involves talking. You make the call about whether I am coo-coo or not!
  3. I am ridiculous devoted to dancing. You think you already know that but you have no clue how much I love it. It is uncomprehendable for you, I'm sure! My biggest thoughts, goal, and dreams are to get onto pointe and then be able to play a lead in CDC's recital.
  4. I love to be right. Well, if you know me, like really know me, you already know this. Nothing is right unless it is me saying so. (I know, this is not a trait to be excited about)
  5. I was ranked top of my team in all 4 classes last year! I know, let me hear a whoop-whoop. Come On, just let me brag a little, please!!
  6. I danced when I was 4, in first grade-fourth grade, and from 7th-now! I didn't know I danced when I was 4 either, until just the other day going through my memory box.
  7. (Yes, I know, I know, I am writing more than six) I really really wish more people would read my stuff and comment!

So, It looks like I have managed to talk about myself. Sounds easy, but it took me 20 minutes to come up with those 6,well 7, ideas. Thanks to all of you who care enough to type in those 34 keys to read my blog. (yes, I really counted) I am not going to tag anyone because I don't have a vaguest idea of who to tag. Guess I'll end the chain, sorry to disappoint. Talk to ya later, alligators, or in a while, crocodile. HeHe!!!

1 comment:

JVS said...

I'm commenting, I'm commenting. I know exactly what you mean. I always check my blog at least 2 or 3 times a day, just hoping that I would get some kind of comment. And when I do, it feels like I just got a letter in the mail!

I love all 6 things about you and all the ones you didn't list here! Yes, it is okay to brag about being a smarty-pants! Good for you. You're such a great neighbor AND friend. Love, Ms. Jennifer