Aren't we cute siblings?? To a stranger, I don't have a doubt that they would think we were related.
This past weekend Camille straightened my hair. I have had it curly since February when I got my perm. I have to say I like my curly better but straight is cute, too! On Sunday, I went to the Sherman's house. Mrs. Jennifer wondered what Kate's hair would look like straightened. I volunteered to straighten her hair, too! She look absolutely adorable and a year or two older. Mrs. Jennifer held our own session of "Glamour Shots" for us to show off our new do's! I had tons of fun with them that day from straight hair to library to Rock Band...I had a blast. Thanks to the Shermans for providing me an "amusement" park right across the street.
2 comments:
You are right...if i didn't know better I would say you were certainly related! What a blessing you are to the Shermans!
i love the pics of you and kate...thanks for straightening her hair...you both looked adorable and we had so much fun that day!
Post a Comment