Just thought I'd take some time to tell you all about all my DANCE DREAMS that have come true recently!
- I made Dance Company at school. I was one out of 20 of 62 girls to be on this team. Now I am taking Dance at school EVERYDAY! I love that soo much!
- I am allowed to go en pointe. Never in a million years would I have thought I would have gone on this soon.
- And last but not least... I AM NOW A MEMBER OF CAROLINA CIVIC BALLET!!! (This is Carolina Dance Center's Ballet Company) I went yesterday out of the blue to the auditions. Based on the performances of the other girls, I didn't think I had much chance. Luckily, me and like 5 other girls my age and level made it. We make up the "Apprentices". We are still in Company in every term of the word we just aren't in the same dances as some of the more advanced girls. Awesome Huh?
I am not sure why but God really is on my side lately. I can not thank him enough. Thank you all for you support, compliments, and encouragement as I continue to grow as a Dancer and as a person!
3 comments:
Congrats to you Kelsey! Keep up the hard work and I can't wait to see what a beautiful dancer you've become!
WHAT why didnt u tell me this that is sooo freakin awesome. explain to me what that is more like what do u do in it???? WOWZERS!!!!! YAY
Caitlin
Yea for you Kelsey! I'm so happy that you have things in life to be so passionate about. You put all you got in to everything you do. That will earn you respect from anyone paying attention! :o) - Mrs. Evans
Post a Comment